Ummang Sharma Bajpai, MBPsS
Psychologist & Mental Healthcare Practitioner (MHP)
New Age Interventions
An alumni of the prestigious University of Edinburgh, Ummang has an M.Sc. in the Psychology of Mental Health. He has been the recipient of the GREAT Britain and Scottish Saltire Scholarships, and is a member of all major Psychological Associations across the world. He has also worked in the United Kingdom with individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder, and is an advocate of increasing accessible mental healthcare to the LGBTQ+ community, as well as other socioeconomic minorities.
He uses an eclectic and integrative approach to psychotherapy. His research interests include Cyberpsychology and New-Age Interventions (such as Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality based interventions in Mental Healthcare settings).
- APA (American Psychological Association)
- BPS (British Psychological Society)
- IAAP (International Association of Applied Psychology)
- NPPA (National Positive Psychology Association, India)
- NAOP (National Academy of Psychology, India)
- NAPS (National Association of Psychological Science, India)
Autobook – Online Scheduling
You may now book and pay for your next appointment with this therapist online through our fully automated system, Autobook.
We’re still testing this system out, so there may be a few glitches. If you need help, feel free to contact us!
Unsure about the timings? You can always just book your session now and then schedule it later.